Saturday 23 March 2013

Saturday Chill Out

So I am sat writing this in the dark as we are supporting the WWF Earth Hour from half eight.  I am all snug in my dressing gown a glass of Orange juice and ready to entertain you in my weekly chill out blog :) 

So to sum up my mummsy week... parents evening, school trip, new bed delivered and snow; lots of snow!

Two things happened to me this week that shall we say annoyed me just a little.  

The first was while sitting on  a bus a man was telling the lady sat next to him how great his job was, only to spend the following 5 mins complaining about the hours, the travel cost and how basically the job didn't suit his lifestyle!?! Was I missing something?? surely you don't accept a job in the first place if you can't commit to what they want (he made it sound like a fairly new role).

The second was a fashion thing :) Now I do not claim in anyway to be a fashion guru, but... to wear black footless tights (the ones that you can see through too) with a short top (did not cover her bum) and wear a white G string, well that was just wrong and if offended me a little lol!!!

Here are a few funny pictures I have posted on my two facebook pages;  the life and times of Izzie Shepard and When life gets you down just laugh this week.

Me and wine have a beautiful friendship!

I have been caught a few times!!

No caption needed LOL!


this actually made me laugh at home alone!

My quotes of the day, I love them and they give me and hopefully some of my friends some inspiration

I made this myself, I have not posted it as it is personal
I am very proud at my first attempt lol 

The notebook, my favorite chick flick ever!


















I am currently reading a book called "You had me at Hello" by Mahiri McFarlane, it is not the type of book I read but a friend picked it up as she said it was just like my boyfriend and myself! It is becoming a good, light hearted read and I do see the similarities.  The book is definitely worth a read if you like chick Lit



Well I bid you good night now and I will speak to you all again tomorrow with my Sunday review.  Please feel free to ask me any questions or share my blog with your friends

Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment